Wednesday 12 January 2011

First training film

Monday 10th January
First camera training

 My group and I, "yee productions" produced a simple clip of a person upset about there phone. We learnt how to give the audience clues into understanding what emotions are being expressed in the film clip. I now know that i will be in control of the camera in the horror film project.

Becoming used to using the camera was tricky as the camera was digital however used tape. This meant that doing a scene wrong meant you could not delete it but you had to rewind to a correct point to re-do the take. Becoming more familiar with the camera will help to produce a better end project.

I learnt that when i use the camera to make sure that I'm not always standing. "Take the camera to the action" I was told. After a first attempt and review of our simple clip, we had a second go at producing a better clip. Simple changes such as ' wiping you eyes' to show your upset, made a big difference to the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment